Saturday 22 August 2009

Seeing a fox

Last night i was awake at about nine and looked out of the window and to my surprise i saw a fox one of my favourite animals. Last cristmas my brother and me woke up really early and my brother said that he just saw something brown go across the window. I had a look and then i saw it too it was a fox but there was something wrong with it. It was limping. it then went to the back of my garden and went under the trampoline and then behind the shed and so i never saw it again after that. And last but not least my dad was going to work in the office and then he saw a fox right outside the office feeling very sorry for itself. Those a some of the times that i or someone else in the family has seen a fox. contact me if you have seen a fox and you would like to share it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment